Cost of living in Johannesburg, South Africa vs Sabratah, Libya
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 559 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.31461 LYD / ZAR *
Do you live in Sabratah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Johannesburg (South Africa) is 64% more expensive than in Sabratah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,947 Dinar (R 9,366) in Johannesburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Sabratah.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$90 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,830 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Hyderabad, India costs ₨15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Athens costs €16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Amravati costs ₨130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint-Denis costs €18 (about 1 hour ago)