Cost of living in Bangalore, India vs Sabratah, Libya (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,110 prices entered by 150 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.06886 LYDX / INR *
Do you live in Sabratah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bangalore (India) is 20% more expensive than in Sabratah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,033 Dinar (₨33,337) in Bangalore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Sabratah.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Copiapó costs CH$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in La Plata costs ARS $16,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (about 4 hours ago)