Cost of living in San Antonio, Texas, United States vs Saarbrücken, Germany
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 266 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.885 EUR / USD
Do you live in Saarbrücken? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Antonio, Texas (United States) is 12% more expensive than in Saarbrücken (Germany)
For example, you would need at least €3,254 ($3,677) in San Antonio, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Saarbrücken.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Miami, Florida costs $200 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Eskişehir Province costs 2,000TL (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Los Angeles, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Belfast costs £60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (about 3 hours ago)