Cost of living in Manila, Philippines vs Saarbrücken, Germany
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,050 prices entered by 161 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01790 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Saarbrücken? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manila (Philippines) is 24% cheaper than in Saarbrücken (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Saarbrücken you would need to make just about €1,983 (Php110,763) in Manila.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 2,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Zaragoza costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)