Cost of living in Lima, Peru vs Saarbrücken, Germany
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,616 prices entered by 305 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.25264 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Saarbrücken? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 34% cheaper than in Saarbrücken (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Saarbrücken you would need to make just about €1,844 (S/. 7,298) in Lima.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Savannah, Georgia costs $915 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bern costs CHF 1.40 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €22 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lucknow costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Kathmandu costs ₨ 195 (about 3 hours ago)