Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia vs Saarbrücken, Germany
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 438 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.20057 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Saarbrücken? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 34% cheaper than in Saarbrücken (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Saarbrücken you would need to make just about €1,861 (RM9,278) in Kuala Lumpur.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Caracas costs 600,000 Bs.S. (5 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Johannesburg costs R 800 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,000 лв (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Singapore costs SGD $313 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €800 (about 2 hours ago)