Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine vs Saarbrücken, Germany
|Personal Care||- 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.03268 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Saarbrücken? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 50% cheaper than in Saarbrücken (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Saarbrücken you would need to make just about €1,308 (40,019₴) in Kharkiv.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puebla costs Mex$ 200 (40 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New York City costs $0.42 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,236 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Amsterdam costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Barcelona costs €800 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (about 3 hours ago)