Cost of living in Amman, Jordan vs Saarbrücken, Germany
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 375 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 08, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.244 EUR / JOD
Do you live in Saarbrücken? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is about the same as in Saarbrücken (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Saarbrücken you would need to make just about €2,521 (Dinar 2,027) in Amman.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$230 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $70 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$48,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leeds costs £1,321 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $95 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,378 (about 3 hours ago)