Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan vs Saarbrücken, Germany
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 370 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00214 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Saarbrücken? We need your help!
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 48% cheaper than in Saarbrücken (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Saarbrücken you would need to make just about €1,404 (655,973 KZT) in Almaty.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mumbai costs ₨330 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Islamabad costs ₨120 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Milan costs €1.33 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Ranchi costs ₨145 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malé costs 150 Rufiyaa (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Montreal costs C$7 (about 4 hours ago)