Cost of living in Tel Aviv, Israel compared to Rostov-on-Don, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 148%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,747 prices entered by 191 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.189 RUB / ILS
Do you live in Rostov-on-Don? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 173% more expensive than in Rostov-on-Don (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 264,662 (16,348 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 97,000 in Rostov-on-Don.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taganrog costs руб 200 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kabul costs 140 Afghani (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 15,000 Kyat (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,113,640 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pretoria costs R 18,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €12 (36 minutes ago)