Cost of living in Tel Aviv, Israel compared to Rostov-on-Don, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 170%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,073 prices entered by 217 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.167 RUB / ILS
Do you live in Rostov-on-Don? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 161% more expensive than in Rostov-on-Don (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 258,084 (15,034 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 99,000 in Rostov-on-Don.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mersin costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)