Cost of living in Perm, Russia compared to Rostov-on-Don, Russia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 354 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018.
Do you live in Rostov-on-Don? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perm (Russia) is 5% cheaper than in Rostov-on-Don (Russia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require руб 94,000 in Rostov-on-Don you would need to make just about руб 88,953 in Perm.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,525 (37 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Rzeszów costs 2.80 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Copenhagen costs kr49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)