Cost of living in Perm, Russia vs Rostov-on-Don, Russia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 342 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019.
Do you live in Rostov-on-Don? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perm (Russia) is 6% cheaper than in Rostov-on-Don (Russia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require руб 96,000 in Rostov-on-Don you would need to make just about руб 90,098 in Perm.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 14 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bogor costs Rp 9,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 200 N$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Busan costs ₩150,000 (about 1 hour ago)