Cost of living in Perm, Russia compared to Rostov-on-Don, Russia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 257 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018.
Do you live in Rostov-on-Don? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perm (Russia) is 6% cheaper than in Rostov-on-Don (Russia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require руб 93,000 in Rostov-on-Don you would need to make just about руб 87,527 in Perm.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$16 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $60 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 700 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 48,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)