Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay vs Rostov-on-Don, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,400 prices entered by 134 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.023 RUB / UYU
Do you live in Rostov-on-Don? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 105% more expensive than in Rostov-on-Don (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 219,764 ($U108,610) in Montevideo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 107,000 in Rostov-on-Don.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 200 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amsterdam costs €28,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 28元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vereeniging costs R 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Glasgow costs £1.87 (about 2 hours ago)