Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco compared to Rostov-on-Don, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 618 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.976 RUB / MAD
Do you live in Rostov-on-Don? We need your help!
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 25% more expensive than in Rostov-on-Don (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 124,993 (17,916 Dirham) in Casablanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 100,000 in Rostov-on-Don.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,643 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €65 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 172,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chapeco costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tallahassee, Florida costs $38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (about 1 hour ago)