Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon compared to Rostov-on-Don, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 979 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04429 RUB / LBP
Do you live in Rostov-on-Don? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 114% more expensive than in Rostov-on-Don (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 216,007 (4,876,719 L£) in Beirut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 101,000 in Rostov-on-Don.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Istanbul costs 17TL (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 2,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 99TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)