Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon compared to Rostov-on-Don, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,024 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03752 RUB / LBP
Do you live in Rostov-on-Don? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 115% more expensive than in Rostov-on-Don (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 214,514 (5,717,224 L£) in Beirut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 100,000 in Rostov-on-Don.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$78 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nashville, Tennessee costs $37,113 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 109,904TL (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Malang costs Rp 450,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geneva costs CHF 20 (about 1 hour ago)