Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Rostov-on-Don, Russia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 514 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17967 RUB / NGN
Do you live in Rostov-on-Don? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 45% more expensive than in Rostov-on-Don (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 140,417 (781,519 ₦) in Abuja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 97,000 in Rostov-on-Don.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Louisville, Kentucky costs $50 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pelotas costs R$ 25 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $15 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $100 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Palermo costs €370 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)