Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria vs Rostov-on-Don, Russia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 407 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.18470 RUB / NGN
Do you live in Rostov-on-Don? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 47% more expensive than in Rostov-on-Don (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 167,695 (907,928 ₦) in Abuja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 114,000 in Rostov-on-Don.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,429,900 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 200,000 kr (36 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,223 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence, Alabama costs $661 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Oslo costs kr 20 (about 2 hours ago)