Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Rostov-on-Don, Russia
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 485 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18586 RUB / NGN
Do you live in Rostov-on-Don? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 44% more expensive than in Rostov-on-Don (Russia)
For example, you would need at least руб 144,968 (780,003 ₦) in Abuja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with руб 101,000 in Rostov-on-Don.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €8 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $10 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Asunción costs 15,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)