Cost of living in Muscat, Oman vs Rome, Italy
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 400 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2021. Exchange rate: 2.158 EUR / OMR
Do you live in Rome? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 11% cheaper than in Rome (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,900 in Rome you would need to make just about €4,353 (﷼ 2,017) in Muscat.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Linares costs CH$10,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 80 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 800 (about 4 hours ago)