Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana vs Rome, Italy
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 618 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00442 EUR / GYD
Do you live in Rome? We need your help!
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 25% cheaper than in Rome (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,600 in Rome you would need to make just about €3,441 (778,706 G$) in Georgetown.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Riga costs €40 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Latacunga costs $7 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $30 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.150 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aarhus costs kr384 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (40 minutes ago)