Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador compared to Rizhao, China
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 508 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.350 CNY / USD
Do you live in Rizhao? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 11% more expensive than in Rizhao (China)
For example, you would need at least 元8,858 ($1,395) in Guayaquil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,000 in Rizhao.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$8,600 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Huntsville, Alabama costs $1.00 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨280 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Phnom Penh costs 4,020 Riels (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Grand Cayman costs CI$700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $508 (about 3 hours ago)