Cost of living in Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 500 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 2.268 SAR / BAM
Do you live in Riyadh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 39% cheaper than in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 18,000 in Riyadh you would need to make just about ﷼ 11,065 (4,879KM) in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$25 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,166 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in London, Ontario costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tunja costs COL$50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in New York City costs $26 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b150 (about 3 hours ago)