Cost of living in Yokohama, Japan vs Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 505 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.03595 SAR / JPY
Do you live in Riyadh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yokohama (Japan) is 53% more expensive than in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 24,547 (¥682,867) in Yokohama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,000 in Riyadh.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limoges costs €7 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Patna costs ₨800 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$1,663,680 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 550 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)