Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar vs Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 761 prices entered by 130 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00285 SAR / MMK
Do you live in Riyadh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 16% cheaper than in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Riyadh you would need to make just about ﷼ 12,621 (4,425,130 Kyat) in Yangon.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €35 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 389 (16 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kaunas costs €10 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ibarra costs $350 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 1,200 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)