Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal vs Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 632 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2020. Exchange rate: 4.369 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Riyadh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia (Portugal) is 5% cheaper than in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 18,000 in Riyadh you would need to make just about ﷼ 17,096 (€3,913) in Vila Nova de Gaia.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,100,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,500 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,193 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Andorra la Vella costs €3.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Havana costs 200 CUC (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)