Cost of living in Vienna, Austria vs Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 793 prices entered by 171 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 4.436 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Riyadh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vienna (Austria) is 25% more expensive than in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 19,941 (€4,496) in Vienna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,000 in Riyadh.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,500 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lima costs S/. 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mar del Plata costs ARS $85 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Washington D.C. costs $150 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grenoble costs €15 (about 3 hours ago)