Cost of living in Vicenza, Italy vs Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 524 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 4.449 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Riyadh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vicenza (Italy) is 19% more expensive than in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 20,282 (€4,559) in Vicenza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 17,000 in Riyadh.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$3,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ponta Delgada, Azores costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Denver, Colorado costs $5.70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Boston, Massachusetts costs $0.66 (about 2 hours ago)