Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada vs Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,311 prices entered by 221 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 2.857 SAR / CAD
Do you live in Riyadh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 41% more expensive than in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 24,011 (C$8,405) in Vancouver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 17,000 in Riyadh.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $22,860 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Łódź costs 3,500 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Curitiba costs R$ 3,003 (about 2 hours ago)