Cost of living in Valladolid, Spain vs Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 592 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 4.436 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Riyadh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valladolid (Spain) is about the same as in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 16,000 in Riyadh you would need to make just about ﷼ 15,562 (€3,508) in Valladolid.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,500 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lima costs S/. 4.00 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mar del Plata costs ARS $85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Washington D.C. costs $150 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grenoble costs €15 (about 3 hours ago)