Cost of living in Uppsala, Sweden vs Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 530 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.42867 SAR / SEK
Do you live in Riyadh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 32% more expensive than in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 23,744 (55,391 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 18,000 in Riyadh.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $700 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €100 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in La Serena costs CH$216,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madurai costs ₨70 (about 2 hours ago)