Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea vs Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 500 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00328 SAR / KRW
Do you live in Riyadh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 12% more expensive than in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 21,201 (₩6,457,080) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 19,000 in Riyadh.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs 450,000 Bs.S. (44 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Sydney costs AU$3.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $130 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $20 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Munich costs €800 (about 4 hours ago)