Cost of living in Toruń, Poland vs Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 573 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.974 SAR / PLN
Do you live in Riyadh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toruń (Poland) is 37% cheaper than in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 18,000 in Riyadh you would need to make just about ﷼ 11,374 (11,676 zł) in Toruń.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 500,000 Ft (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 80元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 3,009 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$22 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Delhi costs ₨170 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 150₴ (about 2 hours ago)