Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran vs Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 500 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00009 SAR / IRR *
Do you live in Riyadh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 55% cheaper than in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 19,000 in Riyadh you would need to make just about ﷼ 8,527 (﷼ 95,732,604) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$8,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nellore costs ₨60 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boulder, Colorado costs $2,033 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Rome costs €1.00 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Phoenix, Arizona costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lucknow costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)