Cost of living in Tokyo, Japan vs Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 796 prices entered by 187 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.03591 SAR / JPY
Do you live in Riyadh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 63% more expensive than in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 27,629 (¥769,495) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 17,000 in Riyadh.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $4,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 75 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zarqa costs Dinar 3.000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 200 (about 5 hours ago)