Cost of living in Tijuana, Mexico vs Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 921 prices entered by 146 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.17746 SAR / MXN
Do you live in Riyadh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tijuana (Mexico) is 29% cheaper than in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 17,000 in Riyadh you would need to make just about ﷼ 12,130 (Mex$ 68,355) in Tijuana.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $20 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Munich costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Bizerte costs 1.600 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 499 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zapopan costs Mex$ 18,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)