Cost of living in Temuco, Chile vs Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 834 prices entered by 117 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00477 SAR / CLP
Do you live in Riyadh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Temuco (Chile) is 31% cheaper than in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 16,000 in Riyadh you would need to make just about ﷼ 10,968 (CH$2,300,641) in Temuco.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 200 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Petersburg, Florida costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Tbilisi costs 841 Lari (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ranchi costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Oporto costs €300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Allahabad costs ₨120 (about 2 hours ago)