Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia vs Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 512 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 4.407 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Riyadh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 19% cheaper than in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 16,000 in Riyadh you would need to make just about ﷼ 12,964 (€2,942) in Tartu.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago costs CH$15,000,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Rosario costs ARS $180 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Corunna costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Beijing costs 56元 (about 2 hours ago)