Cost of living in Tampere, Finland vs Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 540 prices entered by 110 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2020. Exchange rate: 4.369 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Riyadh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tampere (Finland) is 28% more expensive than in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 23,034 (€5,272) in Tampere to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 18,000 in Riyadh.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Andorra la Vella costs €3.85 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Havana costs 200 CUC (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €40 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stamford, Connecticut costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Mogadishu costs 750,000 S (about 2 hours ago)