Cost of living in Strasbourg, France vs Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 558 prices entered by 111 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 4.432 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Riyadh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Strasbourg (France) is 18% more expensive than in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 20,000 (€4,513) in Strasbourg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 17,000 in Riyadh.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ponta Delgada, Azores costs €7 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €49 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ivano-Frankivs'k costs 5,600₴ (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly rent - 85m2 in Melbourne costs AU$516 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Pamplona costs €2.93 (about 2 hours ago)