Cost of living in Siirt, Turkey vs Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 500 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.45265 SAR / TRY
Do you live in Riyadh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Siirt (Turkey) is 63% cheaper than in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 18,000 in Riyadh you would need to make just about ﷼ 6,653 (14,697TL) in Siirt.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Valencia costs €1.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $13 (35 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Santiago de Cali costs COL$6,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Jeddah costs ﷼ 5.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Baghdad costs 2,000 Dinar (about 3 hours ago)