Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil vs Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,050 prices entered by 431 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.672 SAR / BRL
Do you live in Riyadh? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 29% cheaper than in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 16,000 in Riyadh you would need to make just about ﷼ 11,302 (R$ 16,823) in São Paulo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,514 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Manaus costs R$ 4.99 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lima costs S/. 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)