Cost of living in São José dos Campos, Brazil vs Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 585 prices entered by 113 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.671 SAR / BRL
Do you live in Riyadh? We need your help!
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 42% cheaper than in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 16,000 in Riyadh you would need to make just about ﷼ 9,252 (R$ 13,796) in São José dos Campos.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Manila costs Php160 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vitória costs R$ 1,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Townsville costs AU$30 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 175,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rostock costs €2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Tokyo costs ¥8,963 (about 2 hours ago)