Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil vs Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 502 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.654 SAR / BRL
Do you live in Riyadh? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 42% cheaper than in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Riyadh you would need to make just about ﷼ 8,730 (R$ 13,352) in São Bernardo do Campo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,100,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,500 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,193 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Andorra la Vella costs €3.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Havana costs 200 CUC (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)