Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil vs Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 543 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.666 SAR / BRL
Do you live in Riyadh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 41% cheaper than in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 17,000 in Riyadh you would need to make just about ﷼ 9,947 (R$ 14,944) in Santo André.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, weekly rent - 85m2 in Melbourne costs AU$516 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Pamplona costs €2.93 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belgorod costs руб 48 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php30 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Doha costs 9 ﷼ (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Yangon costs 3,000 Kyat (about 4 hours ago)