Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain vs Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 815 prices entered by 141 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 4.435 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Riyadh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife (Spain) is about the same as in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,289 (€3,898) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 17,000 in Riyadh.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Havana costs 1.50 CUC (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 240 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,135 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 100,000 сўм (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in La Plata costs ARS $50 (about 3 hours ago)