Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia vs Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 933 prices entered by 143 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.543 SAR / BOB
Do you live in Riyadh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 34% cheaper than in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Riyadh you would need to make just about ﷼ 9,913 ($b18,245) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨240 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 200 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Taipei costs 1,200 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Patna costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chongqing costs 5.97元 (about 2 hours ago)