Cost of living in Sancti Spíritus, Cuba vs Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 596 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 3.750 SAR / CUC *
Do you live in Riyadh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sancti Spíritus (Cuba) is 11% more expensive than in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 20,052 (5,347 CUC) in Sancti Spíritus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 18,000 in Riyadh.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 200 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Petersburg, Florida costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Tbilisi costs 841 Lari (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ranchi costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Oporto costs €300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Allahabad costs ₨120 (about 2 hours ago)