Cost of living in Salalah, Oman vs Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 459 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 05, 2021. Exchange rate: 9.745 SAR / OMR
Do you live in Riyadh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 54% more expensive than in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 24,608 (﷼ 2,525) in Salalah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,000 in Riyadh.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Abbotsford costs C$22,995 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 480 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $0.73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 3,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Tijuana costs Mex$ 19 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 20 (about 3 hours ago)