Cost of living in Saint George’s, Grenada, Grenada vs Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 545 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.388 SAR / XCD
Do you live in Riyadh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint George’s, Grenada (Grenada) is 31% more expensive than in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 20,966 (EC$15,109) in Saint George’s, Grenada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,000 in Riyadh.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucknow costs ₨200 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Sogamoso costs COL$2,351 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Luanda costs 981 Kz (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €14,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,500 (about 2 hours ago)