Cost of living in Reading, Berkshire, United Kingdom vs Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 573 prices entered by 116 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 4.853 SAR / GBP
Do you live in Riyadh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reading, Berkshire (United Kingdom) is 34% more expensive than in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 22,760 (£4,690) in Reading, Berkshire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 17,000 in Riyadh.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 50 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Caracas costs 600,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hong Kong costs HK$0.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cúcuta costs COL$60,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Medellín costs COL$79,990,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)