Cost of living in Qingdao, China vs Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 591 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.561 SAR / CNY
Do you live in Riyadh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is 30% cheaper than in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 16,000 in Riyadh you would need to make just about ﷼ 11,197 (19,965元) in Qingdao.
Prices recently added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Iquique costs CH$60,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $2.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rosario costs ARS $1,254,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Meerut costs ₨80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mariupol costs 6,000₴ (about 3 hours ago)