Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia vs Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 499 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.542 SAR / BOB
Do you live in Riyadh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 21% cheaper than in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Riyadh you would need to make just about ﷼ 11,817 ($b21,784) in Potosí.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madison, Wisconsin costs $24,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Marrakech costs 37 Dirham (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $50 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $508 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ponta Delgada, Azores costs €3.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monaco costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)