Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago vs Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 628 prices entered by 112 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.553 SAR / TTD
Do you live in Riyadh? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 7% more expensive than in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,032 (29,011 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,000 in Riyadh.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 120 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Managua costs 20,000 C$ (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Medellín costs COL$2,300 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 2,000 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nellore costs ₨60 (about 2 hours ago)